Fabric, Steiff, Germany!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

| | |
Happy Tuesday!

Well I went to JoAnne fabrics last Saturday and bought some fabric and other bits and bobs to make a jacket. It was originally intended for Alain but the color doesn't match him at all but Rene rather. So it'll probably go to him instead.

I'm feeling pretty unimpressed with Rene lately so it must be new-faceup time. Well it has been for a while, I just haven't wanted to wipe it because I worked hard on it and it's not bad. But I think I want to go for a different look... and maybe widen his eyes a little more again. Although they aren't as droopy as they used to be...

I kind of think he was a lot more adorbs with his first faceup now. He was cute. He needs his own eyes. I'm wanting to get him some light grey eyes. Ones that track. And more freckles. There's this boy Supia Roda I think? That is SO CUTE. So I sort of want to replicate the look of him. It's kind of funny because I swear his wig is the same as the one Rene has (by Thereif).

I was looking at Steiff animals on ebay. Cats particularly. I want to learn how to make stuffed animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment